TEST SESSION SCHEDULES
Monday, January 18, 2021
Sunday, March 14, 2021
Test Day Policies and Procedures
(as of 1-13-21)
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not attend,
stay home and attend to your health:
Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • New loss of taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
When participating in a Cortland Figure Skating Club test session we ask that coaches, skaters, and family members/supporters all follow these guidelines to ensure each other’s safety.
• In general, please maintain social distance of 6 feet and wear masks. Masks must be worn at all times; no mask no entry. Please wear a mask upon exiting vehicles.
Skaters are required to wear a mask on the ice for warm-up and partner testing. Skaters may remove their mask for their individual tests, but they can wear one if they choose to do so.
• All individuals will be required to bring with them a completed COVID certification form. You will not be allowed into the Complex without this form.
• Skaters and coaches may only enter the building during the warm-up of the flight before the skater’s scheduled time (or approximately 30 minutes before their scheduled warm-up time). Skaters must exit the facility after receiving their final test result.
There will be a sign out front that will be updated regarding timing (i.e. on time, 10 minutes ahead, etc.), the current flight, and what flight can enter.
• Please enter and exit on the appropriately marked sides of the main entrance in order to reduce contact with the next incoming group.
• Upon entering the building, please check in at the main office window directly to your right.
• One coach is allowed per testing participant.
Coaches may only enter the building during their skaters’ scheduled times.
• Only ONE spectator will be permitted per testing participant/family.
- Spectators will be required to view from designated spectating areas in the ice arena. The
bleachers are clearly marked for appropriate social distancing. Spectators should not be in the
lobby or hallways.
- Doors will be opened for spectators approximately 10 minutes prior to the flight’s warm-up.
- Spectators must leave promptly following the conclusion of the skater’s final test flight.
• In general, parents/spectators are asked to remain in the parking lot and observe social distancing or simply remain in their vehicles.
• We ask that skaters arrive ready to skate, in costume with hair and make-up done. Locker rooms will NOT be available. Skaters will be able to put their skates on in the lobby area.
• Restrooms are for emergency use only.
• Water bottles are to be brought individually, labeled clearly with participant name and placed separately from other participants. The drinking fountain is turned off.
• The Sports Complex concession stand will NOT be open.