UPCOMING TEST SESSIONS
Cortland FSC Test Sessions:
Monday, January 17, 2022
Application deadline: January 4, 2022 (received by this date)
Sunday, March 13, 2022 (spring forward with us!)
Application deadline: February 28, 2022 (received by this date)
Download the application here:
NO REFUNDS after the application deadline.
JM McDonald Sports Complex - 4292 Fairgrounds Drive, Cortland, NY 13045
Jennifer King MacKenzie
Test Chair, Cortland Figure Skating Club
TEST SESSION SCHEDULES
Test Day Policies and Procedures
(as of 7-24-21)
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please do not attend,
stay home and attend to your health:
Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • New loss of
taste or smell • Sore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
• Skaters and spectators should enter the building no more than one hour before their initial scheduled warm-up time. Skaters must exit the facility after receiving their final test result.
• Please enter and exit on the appropriately marked sides of the main entrance in order to reduce contact with the next incoming group.
• Upon entering the building, please check in at the registration desk. All individuals will be required to sign in and provide a contact phone number.
• We ask that skaters arrive ready to skate, in costume with hair and make-up done. LIMITED locker rooms will be available. Skaters will be able to put their skates on in the lobby area.
• Restrooms will be available.
• Water bottles are to be brought individually, labeled clearly with participant name and placed separately from other participants. The drinking fountain is turned off.
• The Sports Complex concession stand will NOT be open.